Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Corn Dogs, Italian Ice and Pork Chop on a stick.... need I say more!!!

What a great way to spend a day. I sat in my booth, watching the fair goers and chatting with alot of our customers. Seems like everyone goes to the fair.

Here are a few shots of our booth, just took a few quilts and some cuts of fabric. Since the Quilt Minnesota Shop Hop is still going on, I did not want to strip the shop. These quilts give a little taste of what's at Fabric Town.


I really want to thank everyone for stopping and expressing how they feel and the wonderful compliments on the changes to the shop. We are still a work in progress but have made some headway. Hopefully when this economy finally does an about face, we can continue with the renovation. Knowing that our efforts are appreciated makes us want to continue to improve.

I did manage to get out of my booth and enjoyed a few "Eats". Corn dogs are a weakness and I haven't had one in many years. The one I had yesterday was so tasty that I may just have to enjoy another today. Italian ice.... Raspberry and Lemon together - what a taste sensation. When the temperature hits 85 and is humid, Italian Ice to the rescue. For dinner I tried the pork chop on a stick. It was delicious, right off the grill. Tried not to think of the piglets as I was licking my fingers. They had chicken on a stick too, but because of these little guys ...


...I couldn't do it. That was one vision that I had a hard time getting past. Also, watching them hatch was amazing.

That about wrapped up my 2nd day at the fair. I don't go back til Friday. So, if you're stopping by I'll see you then.

Patti

No comments: