Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Halloween - The fun Begins

Fall means one thing.... Halloween !!!! A few Pumpkins, gourds and a little paint - there you have it. Fantastic decorations on the cheap.

Yesterday, one of our Fabric Sales Reps brought me a beautiful mum. I would call it a Merlot color. It has to have 500 buds on it, only a few flowers open -so it should last awhile.

My deck is going to be very "fallish" soon. I have my pumpkins, mum and just a few orange candles burning at night and I'm all set.

Working on my costume for the Birthday Buddies 2nd Boo Bash. It's held at CR's Billiards in Coon Rapids. Last year it was alot of fun, I went as a Banana... had the flu so I didn't get to stay for the entire evening - this year, I plan on being there til the end. We have raffles, silent auctions and drawings. Great way to enjoy the night with other "crazies" dressed up, plus we raised a considerable amount to help make the gift bags for the children. If you have a costume and no place to go, please join us on October 24th at CR Billiards. Go to the Birthday Buddies website for more information (www.birthdaybuddiesmn.com) Have fun and help a good cause at the same time, now that's a win-win situation.

Gotta go finish up my painting, want my display done by tomorrow.

Patti

No comments: