Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone is spending a wonderful Holiday with family and friends. The weather certainly didn't help if you were traveling, but better to stay home and be safe if you had to.

I am home today with the flu. It started on Tuesday, and is still here. I opened the shop yesterday at 10:00, but only made it til 11:15 and I had to close. I apologize to the three husbands that I think I let down. I waited as long as I could.

Jeff is at my Mother's having dinner. I felt bad leaving her alone last night, and now not being with them to eat. She's 81 and the last thing she needs is to get the flu. She understands, but still it's hard to be alone on any holiday.

Hard to believe that 2009 is almost over. My Granmother use to say that the older you get the faster time flys, how right she was.

I am not a person who makes New Years resolutions, for me it doesn't work. I am just going to try to make 2010 a better year at the shop and find new ways to make quilting fun and exciting.

We are putting together some classes that we think will be fun, some old favorites will be offered again as well. Always looking for the "different" one.

Lola is working on some fantastic samples and patterns. Celine Perkins of Perkins Dry Goods, let us hang some of her wonderful quilts. Patterns available for all of them. She is one talented and extremely nice lady. Stop in to see them while their on display.

That's all for today, I hope you had a great holiday and look forward to seeing you soon. We will be open on New Years Day from noon - 4:00. HUGE Sale..... don't miss it.

Patti

No comments: