Wednesday, August 18, 2010

All Hopped out...

Good Morning,

The hop is over and things are back to normal at the shop.

I have decided that shop hops are one of my favorite events!!!!!

What a great time we had. I think my favorite part is that everyday you got to meet lots of new customers from all over. Many of the faces we only get to see once a year because they fly in to do Quilt Minnesota with friends or family. Now that's a compliment to all the shops who participate and make this a wonderful event.

Today is our Metro Sections wrap up meeting. We will pick winners, and start the process of planning for next year. It's amazing how fast the time flies. Before you know it,fall and winter will be over and we will be welcoming Spring.

Spring to me also means the "Twin Cities Shop til you Drop Tour". We are already working on and planning for that one. Two great events that I look forward to each year. I hope you do too. I'll keep you informed of anything special as we continue the planning.

I better get ready to head to Glad Creations for our meeting, don't want to be late.

Have a great day,
Patti

No comments: