Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The first sign of Spring.

To me, the first signs of Spring are when you see "Watch em Grows", Bulb Gardens, Tulips and Daffodils at Bachmans.

I couldn't resist picking up this little tulip plant to take to my Mother. She has a sunny window in her room at the care center, and this will thrive there.

The second sign of Spring is Peeps (you know, the little sugar coated marshmallow eggs). I have to admit, I love them. I put them in the freeze til they get hard and chewy. ( I have a feeling the weight watchers leader will not be pleased with how I have chosen to use my daily points )
Then there's all the Easter decorations and Hallmark cards. Sure sign... Spring is just around the corner.

I know we're all tired of snow and cold, I don't need to wait for any ground hog to see his shadow.... Tulips and Peeps are a sure way to tell it's almost over. Until then, stay warm and keep on quilting.

Patti

No comments: