Sunday, March 6, 2011

In like a Lion... Out like a Lamb.

Isn't that what they always say about March? I remember it from when I was a child.

Well, once again it's holding true. March had been pretty nice so far - sunny, bright and cheery. But the forecast has predicted snow for the next 3 days then starting again on the weekend. Right now, it's really coming down. The flakes are small and they are only predicting 1" - 2" but for some reason, that has a strange way of turning into 5" - 6".

We were busy at the shop all weekend. I think everyone has the same idea, get your project for the week incase we get snowed in. I know I brought my block of the month home to work on.

If you're planning on coming to the shop this week and it's really snowing and blowing, please call before you venture out. (952) 432-1827
We will close up early if the roads are bad. I wouldn't want anyone to make the trip and have an accident - that goes for the FT ladies a well.

Have a good week, keep warm and safe.

Patti

No comments: