Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weight loss Journey

Awhile ago, I had decided not to blog about the weight loss and Weight Watchers any longer.

I wasn't sure how many people really cared how much weight I lost, or how I was doing it. The other ladies who were doing it with me had suggested we do it every few weeks - that was fine.

During our Shop Hop I had more people ask me how it was going - and that they had seen it on our blog. Several said that they were not blogging it but had been doing it with me as well.

I must admit that lately, I haven't been tracking my food and have been off program. I try to make better choices than before, and it helps but not like when you are totally committed.

At this point I have lost 21 lbs. I haven't gained any of it back, and my goal is to weigh in again and get back on track.

I will let you know how it's going - from time to time. I hope you all continue to work toward a healthier life style. If this weather ever clears up I plan on walking Quahog every evening. He can finally walk "nicely" on a leash and it's fun to go out with him. That should help with the exercise portion of my plan.

Please continue on your weight loss journey and let me know how you're doing.

Patti

1 comment:

Samual said...

Its a really great Blog. When you are losing weight, you want to feel great and look great at the same time.Diet control and exercise go hand in hand for controlling your weight.Exercising at least three times a week minimum and controlling what you eat will help you lose weight. Calorie weight loss will help you to stay slim and healthy naturally.