Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Spring is arriving at the shop

We've all been working on different things for Spring. Here is just part of our displays. This topper was made by Lola, it's one of  the patterns by "This & That". There's something cheery about 1930's prints.
Theresa made this adorable Bunny runner. I apologize for the poor quality of the photos. It doesn't do it justice.
Wouldn't this be perfect for your table on Easter? I could see children getting excited about it.
This little runner was made from a few floral prints I had collected. I was planning on making a watercolor log cabin and it turned into a French Braid runner. I decided to make it smaller to fit on a little end table. The soft floral says "Spring".
Here's a close up of the prints. 

We're still working on getting the kits done and the samples out for the other projects. They should be ready by the middle of the week. I'll post them when they're up.

No comments: