Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May - Halloween???

 When you think of May, you probably don't think of Halloween. In my world, Halloween is a top priority. I think it's my favorite mini holiday. I'm not really into the scary, ugly stuff, but I love Candy Corn, Black cats and fun witches.  While at Market I picked up a couple "Grab 'N Go Kits". We've had them in the shop before, but never Halloween. (I also got one with Black cats).
It's a nice cool morning, almost feels like a little rain may be coming. I poured my self a cup of coffee and headed out to my deck to get started on my project. I can't wait to finish blanket stitching around the corn - then the finishing touch goes on - Bat Buttons!!!!  What a cute topper for a little table.  If you're looking forward to Halloween like I am - stop in and pickup this little kit so you can have it done by the time Ghosts and Goblins arrive.

No comments: