Monday, July 23, 2012

It's a first

I woke up this morning and realized .... I'm unemployed.

That's the first time since I was 20 that I have not had a job. I am kinda-sorta already working with Nancy getting "Next Act" started, but for some reason that feels different. Mainly, because it's not really open yet - so I don't have an actual POE (Place of Employment) to go to.

Today, I'm going in to clean out the shop. I went yesterday and got some done but mostly just sat there looking around. I started with Fabric Town over 20 years ago... where did the time go?  They say time flies when you're having fun.... WOW, I must have been having the time of my life.

I think I better get another cup of coffee and think about this on my deck. 

Unemployed.... Hmmmm, that's different.

1 comment:

Kristen King said...

Don't think of it as unemployed, think of it as a chance to do whatever you want (although you were already doing that). It is my experience that change is hard and this kind of change can be really hard, but try to make the most of it and make it be a good thing. Easy for me to say right? I hope your day is enlightening.