Saturday, July 28, 2012

Just a preview of "Before"

Now that Fabric Town is officially closed, I'm working daily at the shop getting my projects done for the opening of "Next Act". We hope to be ready by the end of September. There's alot to do before we have our Grand Opening.  I just wanted to show you a "Before" photo of this adorable little chest.

I started working on it yesterday and hopefully will have the "After" photo for you tomorrow. I have found that I truly enjoy painting. I like the quiet time and I especially enjoy the creative part. Keep watching this blog, I'll have lots more photos to show you and more information about "Next Act". Patti H. is helping me with my new blog so I can shut down Fabric Towns. I will continue to post on this one until after Kim Diehls event. Then it will become "Cranberries and Calico".

No comments: