Saturday, July 7, 2012

Quilting by the Hearth

I spent the morning with Lisa and Sue in Lonsdale. Took an array of photos to let you see all the fun things available when you visit "Quilting by the Hearth". This photo is of "Three Barns". It's the quilt for the kits I was folding this morning. (previous blog)

Lots of wonderful quilt samples hanging everywhere.

Kansas Troubles... ahhhhhh

and more....

and more...

Do you like Batiks? Well, I have never seen so many in one shop. Lisa thinks they have about 1200. Check em' out.. and I didn't get a picture of all of them.  Batik Heaven.




Sue made this sample. She's great when it comes to the small pieces.

I've always wanted to do a bargello...

This quilt looked vintage.

One of their own patterns. Many throughout the shop.

Rug from Rags by Country Threads. This sample is almost finished, a few more strips in the center and it will be floor worthy. I really want to do this, have been to Country Threads several times and always forgot to get the frame pattern. I'm hoping Lisa has a class in the fall - maybe I'll get the chance to finally do it.

This rug is just getting started.

 Aprons hang from the walls and ceiling in the kitchen.


Lots of book racks with a great selection.

Plenty of notions, bag accessories and sewing supplies.

Check this out... flip flops to match your bag... how cute is that !!!
Love this table and chairs. I remember when my Mother had the aluminum kitchen set.

Fun little cookie jar sits on the table... cute little touches like this add so much to the shop.

Special little room with Childrens fabrics. This shelf is full of soft flannels.

Cheery novelty prints

Wonderful brights.


Hope you enjoyed the little tour. There's plenty to see that I didn't get photos of. Lots of new things to enjoy at the Hop. Be sure to stop in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that bargello quilt!